What is BOTOX?
Botox is the first and only FDA- approved prescription product that temporarily improves the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and moderate to severe crow’s feet in adults.
How does it work?
Wrinkles result from a combination of many factors. It’s not just about cellular changes, collagen depletion, or damaged caused by free radicals. When you frown or concentrate, the muscles between your brows contract, causing your skin to furrow and fold. And when you squint, the muscles around your eyes contract and cause crow’s feet.
BOTOX works beneath the skin’s surface and targets the underlying muscles activity that causes wrinkles to form over time. Our Doctor specialized in Dermatology will inject BOTOX into the muscles that cause frown lines and crow’s feet lines, temporarily reducing the activity of those muscle. The result is a reduction in the appearance of those lines.
Benefits of BOTOX
- Treatment is quick, around 5min
- Takes only days to start seeing improvement
- Effect of Botox are temporary so there’s no long-term side effects
- You can resume normal activity after treatment
- Botox injections are virtually painless because we use tiny needles